Setanta

Need help on anything ask in here
I'm sure you will get an answer!

Previous topicNext topic

Setanta

Postby Telent tubbie » Wed May 13, 2009 5:59 pm

I got one of them boxes with the hard drive on it, after a week I fucked the top up channels off cause they were shite,I kept setanta as it has a 6 month free trial on it, only problem now is the picture sticks every 30 seconds. It also does it on itv which is shite when watching footie. I rang top up and they recon my signal is OK,also I have tried another digibox on the TV without Setanta which worked fine. Anyone else had this problem or is the box a dud :?: :?: :?:
Telent tubbie
Youth Team
Youth Team

Highscores: 1

Re: Setanta

Postby Des » Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 pm

Get a Humax. They seem to be pretty reliable - about 3 crashes in as many years.
--
"I'm curvy, it's just the way I yam"
Des

Postby Roger Mellie » Wed May 13, 2009 9:28 pm

Kick it
Roger Mellie
Manager
Manager

Postby Telent tubbie » Thu May 14, 2009 9:36 am

Good advice. it must be fucked as i looked on teletext and it said Kevin Kyle scored twice last night. Humax I think. :lol: :lol:
Telent tubbie
Youth Team
Youth Team

Highscores: 1

Postby Sick Boy » Tue May 19, 2009 1:46 pm

I have replaced my freeview box several times now, everytime they have stopped being able to find the channels even though I live in an area with decent signal. I have always had problems with getting ITV, E4 and Setanta- am just going to get Sky next time the box decides to stop working.
Whoever is first in the field and awaits the coming of the enemy, will be fresh for the fight; whoever is second in the field and has to hasten to battle will arrive exhausted.
Sick Boy
Manager
Manager

Return to Help