Hamilton - the funniest part

Will England win a game of anything?
Will Tiger Tim win Wimbledon?

Previous topicNext topic

Re: Hamilton - the funniest part

Postby the boss » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:18 pm

TruthFinder wrote:
the boss wrote:surely is, never heard of a good old white boy cutting someone ;-)

Per ratio, your blacks are pretty prolific though aren't they? Must be the great impression your black gangsta rapper types set. ;-)

TruthFinder. 8)

since they out number whites in the UK, I'd say it quite even ;-)
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby TruthFinder » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:22 pm

[smilie=icon_emoticonlame.gif]

TruthFinder. 8)
"To a human lemming, the logic behind an opinion doesn't count as much as the power and popularity behind it"
TruthFinder
Manager
Manager

Postby Timbo » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:40 pm

If Glock was in McLarens pocket he would have come in for a tyre change when everyone else did.
Timbo

Prediction League Wins: 1

Postby AD » Mon Nov 03, 2008 10:59 pm

TruthFinder wrote:
the boss wrote:surely is, never heard of a good old white boy cutting someone ;-)

Per ratio, your blacks are pretty prolific though aren't they? Must be the great impression your black gangsta rapper types set. ;-)

TruthFinder. 8)

Yep, they've all just been coping Jack the Rapper
AD
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Mon Nov 03, 2008 11:02 pm

AD wrote:
TruthFinder wrote:

TruthFinder. 8)

Yep, they've all just been coping Jack the Rapper

he was black :shock: :shock:
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby bolix » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:56 am

TruthFinder wrote:
bolix wrote:Aye BOSS, the cavedwellers are wondering just how this white supremacist business could have gone so wrong.
Looking increasingly stupid as multiculturism increasingly holds sway.....what a bunch of twats.
Tomorrow will surely be a black day in the cave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tis true. I look at the success blacks have had in ruining running their own nations and I can't wait until we have a black in charge of all the big nations around the world.

TruthFinder. 8)

"Blacks" mmmmmm.....I think it fair to point out that Obama, Hamilton and Tiger are all coffee.
Evidence of multiculturism if any was needed. ;-)
Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead
bolix
Manager
Manager

Postby TruthFinder » Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:39 pm

bolix wrote:
TruthFinder wrote:
bolix wrote:Aye BOSS, the cavedwellers are wondering just how this white supremacist business could have gone so wrong.
Looking increasingly stupid as multiculturism increasingly holds sway.....what a bunch of twats.
Tomorrow will surely be a black day in the cave. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tis true. I look at the success blacks have had in ruining running their own nations and I can't wait until we have a black in charge of all the big nations around the world.

TruthFinder. 8)

"Blacks" mmmmmm.....I think it fair to point out that Obama, Hamilton and Tiger are all coffee.
Evidence of multiculturism if any was needed. ;-)

Its good that you can recognise the need for white blood to help them make something of themselves. ;-)

TruthFinder. 8)
TruthFinder
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:37 pm

Its good that you can recognise the need for white blood to help them make something of themselves

phew....thank god we've got an ethno-biologist here, well-versed in issues such genetic variation. heredity & the structure of the human genome to give us some incisive, hard science.

:roll:
"...your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side..."
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby skyblue » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:02 pm

Back to topic, I think Hamilton was the best driver this season. He won the world title despite having 3 points deductions, only 1 of which was clear cut. And the Ferrari's had, and always will have, Bernie in their pockets becuase of the amount of money Ferrari generate for F1.

Well done Lewis, good to see a British F1 champion again.
Have fun
skyblue
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Postby Timbo » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:54 pm

I don't follow F1 that closely but I didn't think Hamilton received any point deductions as such. I thought he was given time or grid position penalties. When he was demoted in Belgium it was because of a 25 second penalty. Although the Belgium penalty appeared a tad harsh some of the other penalties he were given were totally justified.

It difficult to say who was the best driver when none of the cars they drive are the same but personally I think Massa would have won the Championship had he had an identical car to Hamilton.
Timbo

Postby slobbydan sillibic » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:07 pm

I thought this thread was about boring old formula 1 racing now it seems it has been hijacked.... granted f1 is boring, put the pampered gits on 2 wheels then we`d have a spectacle ! It`s all about race isn`t it, one way or another for some people.
i am wearing sensible feet
slobbydan sillibic
Manager
Manager

Postby Sky Blue Strawberry » Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:05 am

slobbydan sillibic wrote:
I thought this thread was about boring old formula 1 racing now it seems it has been hijacked.... granted f1 is boring, put the pampered gits on 2 wheels then we`d have a spectacle ! It`s all about race isn`t it, one way or another for some people.

Welcome to the world of TF and KC
Sky Blue Strawberry

Previous

Return to Other Sports