which tablet?

All Computer help related questions in here please.

Previous topicNext topic

which tablet?

Postby the boss » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:17 am

wise guys, need to buy a tablet for my lad to take to uni with him. Which should I go for and why?

P.S, cheers Roger 8)
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Re: which tablet?

Postby dog rout 21 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:27 am

Pills are unreliable, you'd be better off getting him some MDMA.
ISUZU OUT!
#bringcovbacktonorthampton
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Roger Mellie » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:40 am

Kick him
iPhone [ Post made via iPhone ]
Roger Mellie
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:52 am

Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....Note to myself, don't ever ask for advice on here.....
the boss
Manager
Manager

which tablet?

Postby Realist » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:05 pm

You can say that again.

Prediction League World Champion.
Realist

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby Des » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:14 am

Asus Transformer.
--
"I'm curvy, it's just the way I yam"
Des

Postby Roger Mellie » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:46 am

Tablets in disguise
iPhone [ Post made via iPhone ]
Roger Mellie
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Des wrote:Asus Transformer.

thanks Des ;-) Which one :?:
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Des » Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:01 pm

the boss wrote:
Des wrote:Asus Transformer.

thanks Des ;-) Which one :?:

I think the latest one TF700. Infinity?, is the best one. Got a good hi-res screen. Just took mine on holiday, well the wife came along as well, and it's great for watching films on the flights/hotels and browsing/mail and stuff.

See http://www.transformerforums.com/forum/forum.php for research.
Des

Return to All Computer Help