Torquay

Need a lift to a game?
Check here if there is a coach running.

Previous topicNext topic

Re: Torquay

Postby haggis » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:55 am

dog rout 21 wrote:
If you have to ask I'm not going to tell you. You just don't appreciate me anymore.

oh my god, you're worse than a particularly hormonal woman that used to get our tickets :lol:
Did you do some queuing too or are you making it up??
Its only cos I'm not used to you doing ANYTHING!! [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
-----------------------------------------------

Theres a man with a mullett going mad with a mallett in Milletts
haggis
Administrator
Administrator

Postby dog rout 21 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:17 am

adam wrote:
Just got a text, got our tickets been in queue since 9.... we were fuking lucky so no hopes for anyone after lunch [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

3 carling and a guinness.
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby billythefish » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:43 am

haggis wrote:
dog rout 21 wrote:
If you have to ask I'm not going to tell you. You just don't appreciate me anymore.

oh my god, you're worse than a particularly hormonal woman that used to get our tickets :lol:
Did you do some queuing too or are you making it up??
Its only cos I'm not used to you doing ANYTHING!! [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

Oh yeah and you owe Dogga the money for the tickets (as he got thru first) and me the money for the hotel when I sort it. Either way its got to be Timbos first round for doing nothing as usual!
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby adam » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:18 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:
adam wrote:
Just got a text, got our tickets been in queue since 9.... we were fuking lucky so no hopes for anyone after lunch [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

3 carling and a guinness.

And there just yours!
adam
Boot Scrubber
Boot Scrubber

Postby Sky Blue Strawberry » Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:53 pm

adam wrote:

Did you get them Adam arriving that late? I arrived at 8.30 and the queue was round the ground, the guy in front of me had 21 season tickets to buy for :shock: But my mate was number 20in the queue so he got them for me. I thought those by me wouldn't have a chance
Sky Blue Strawberry

Postby billythefish » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:02 pm

Hotel/B&B booked and emails sent chaps.
billythefish

Postby Sky Blue Strawberry » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:03 pm

billythefish wrote:
Hotel/B&B booked and emails sent chaps.

where you staying Billy? May stop over on the Friday night
Sky Blue Strawberry

Postby Timbo » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:13 pm

billythefish wrote:
Oh yeah and you owe Dogga the money for the tickets (as he got thru first) and me the money for the hotel when I sort it. Either way its got to be Timbos first round for doing nothing as usual!

I'll get there early to make sure I'm the only one in the pub. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
Timbo

Prediction League Wins: 1

Postby billythefish » Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Timbo wrote:
billythefish wrote:

I'll get there early to make sure I'm the only one in the pub. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

No chance of that mate you are picking Dogga up!
billythefish

Postby adam » Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Sky Blue Strawberry wrote:
adam wrote:

Did you get them Adam arriving that late? I arrived at 8.30 and the queue was round the ground, the guy in front of me had 21 season tickets to buy for :shock: But my mate was number 20in the queue so he got them for me. I thought those by me wouldn't have a chance

yup [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif] apparently got served at 10:45 and I saw the "sold out" thingy on the website just before 11 so looks as it we were 1449th and 1450th!!
adam
Boot Scrubber
Boot Scrubber

Postby Realist » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:50 pm

Well, the thought of getting up before 9am was enough to put me off. I can't stand early starts so unfortunately - for me - I won't be there. However, if you know of 2 tickets going spare then let me know, because I'll definitely have them. I think I should have just paid someone to do the queing for me, oh well. [smilie=icon_ashamed.gif]

Prediction League World Champion.
Realist

Postby djskyblue » Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:12 pm

Realist wrote:
Well, the thought of getting up before 9am was enough to put me off. I can't stand early starts so unfortunately - for me - I won't be there. However, if you know of 2 tickets going spare then let me know, because I'll definitely have them. I think I should have just paid someone to do the queing for me, oh well. [smilie=icon_ashamed.gif]

havent you heard of this new gadget that seems to be catching on .................its called a telephone :roll:
ImageImageImage
djskyblue

Postby Des » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:16 pm

Realist wrote:

From what I've heard, there were people in the the queue with 10's of season tickets in their hands. I think they should have put a limit on the number of tickets per transaction. If they are that keen they can get their arses out of bed.
--
"I'm curvy, it's just the way I yam"
Des

Postby Sky Blue Strawberry » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Guy in front of me had 20 odd and loads more had similar numbers
Sky Blue Strawberry

Postby adam » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:44 am

I didnt think that it was fair people queud for umteen hours then some people sitting in the comfort of their office chair ring up and buy tickets... but cant complain got them ;-)
adam
Boot Scrubber
Boot Scrubber

Postby dog rout 21 » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:28 pm

adam wrote:
I didnt think that it was fair people queud for umteen hours then some people sitting in the comfort of their office chair ring up and buy tickets... but cant complain got them ;-)

Bollocks, only daft **** queued in the cold and not everyone lives in coventry, there's a big wide world out there away from the ricoh
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby plastic_manc » Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:10 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:
adam wrote:

Bollocks, only daft **** queued in the cold and not everyone lives in coventry, there's a big wide world out there away from the ricoh

I think a number of tickets were set aside for purchase via phone.
plastic_manc
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 1

Postby billythefish » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:35 am

Tickets turned up in post this morning so everything sorted. Sesh on. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
billythefish

Postby Realist » Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:32 pm

djskyblue wrote:
Realist wrote:

havent you heard of this new gadget that seems to be catching on .................its called a telephone :roll:

Yes but that still involves getting up at unearthly hours my friend. I also thought you could only get tickets by actually going and queing at the Ricoh ? It matters not either way now, I didn't get any so it's tough.
Realist

Postby dog rout 21 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:09 pm

right, two questions...

who's going to torquay?

and who's up for meeting for a beer?
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

PreviousNext

Return to Untrust Travel