Colchester

Need a lift to a game?
Check here if there is a coach running.

Previous topicNext topic

Colchester

Postby The Englander » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:35 pm

Anybody going? Anybody staying over? Anybody give a shit anymore? Anybody want to buy a car? Well, don't look at me, because I'm down to one, and I'm keeping it. Now, if it's football biographies you want....
The Englander

Highscores: 7

Postby billythefish » Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 am

Yep but not staying over.
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby bolix » Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:52 pm

Planning to go to this one.......anyone fancy a lift Central London and back....get in touch.....if you know the pubs, that'd help
Ken Dodd's dad's dog's dead
bolix
Manager
Manager

Prediction League Wins: 1

Re: Colchester

Postby dog rout 21 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:43 pm

right who apart from billy and timbo are going to this one? potentially the biggest game of our season and tickets are only £12 for NUS [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif] only 100 left mind.

bolix if you're still going, fuck the driving and jump on the train with us from liverpool street at 11ish if you fancy it, only about a tenner return - and you can have a drink/buy a round.

billy, shall we head back that pub and the chilli? :lol: :oops:
ISUZU OUT!
#bringcovbacktonorthampton
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby billythefish » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:21 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:right who apart from billy and timbo are going to this one? potentially the biggest game of our season and tickets are only £12 for NUS [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif] only 100 left mind.

bolix if you're still going, fuck the driving and jump on the train with us from liverpool street at 11ish if you fancy it, only about a tenner return - and you can have a drink/buy a round.

Can do if you think you are man enough to try the Chilli again. Think big Dai, racist ron and all the other old fuckers are heading there.
billythefish

Postby billythefish » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:52 am

Pub was the Dragoon (opposite the Police Station) and was a good laugh last year.
billythefish

Postby bolix » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:28 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:right who apart from billy and timbo are going to this one? potentially the biggest game of our season and tickets are only £12 for NUS [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif] only 100 left mind.

BTF, Dog, Cheers. Still haven't decided how we're going to this......but the train's a possibility........I haven't forgotten that I owe you a guinness......-I have a spare ticket if anyone needs one??
bolix
Manager
Manager

Postby The Englander » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:05 pm

bolix wrote:I have a spare ticket if anyone needs one??

You absolute bastard! :evil: :D The other half got run over tonight, so going to Colchester is slightly more of an option - it sort of depends on how well she recovers. I've told her, in my caring way, that if she looks like she's gone twelve rounds with Mike Tyson, they might not let her on the plane.
The Englander

Highscores: 7

Postby bolix » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:38 am

Sorry to hear that! You have first refusal.
bolix
Manager
Manager

Postby bolix » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:03 pm

The Englander wrote:
bolix wrote:I have a spare ticket if anyone needs one??

You absolute bastard! :evil: :D The other half got run over tonight, so going to Colchester is slightly more of an option - it sort of depends on how well she recovers. I've told her, in my caring way, that if she looks like she's gone twelve rounds with Mike Tyson, they might not let her on the plane.

On a need to know basis: - DO YOU WANT THE TICKET OR NOT?
bolix
Manager
Manager

Postby dog rout 21 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:46 pm

bolix - worked out what you're doing yet on saturday? and more importantly where and when you plan to buy me that pint?

also just a warning for anyone coming through london, its milwall v leeds and theres big trouble expected so might wanna cover up colours on the way through
dog rout 21
Administrator
Administrator

Postby bolix » Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:24 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:bolix - worked out what you're doing yet on saturday? and more importantly where and when you plan to buy me that pint?

also just a warning for anyone coming through london, its milwall v leeds and theres big trouble expected so might wanna cover up colours on the way through

I'm gonna train it. Should we book tickets....it's the 11am outa L'pool ST....correct?
There will be drink. :D :D
bolix
Manager
Manager

Postby Timbo » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:30 am

I'm driving and aiming for 12. I'll head for the Dragoon unless I hear from one of you.
Timbo

Postby Joe » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:22 pm

dog rout 21 wrote:bolix - worked out what you're doing yet on saturday? and more importantly where and when you plan to buy me that pint?

Well I never :lol:

Obvious posting of the year goes too.....
Joe
Manager
Manager

Return to Untrust Travel