sigh.......

Got something for sale?
Want something that someone may have?

Previous topicNext topic

sigh.......

Postby king chillout » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:17 pm

:cry:

I spent two months looking for the perfect Honda CR-V and when I found it I knew it was my ideal car. I spent six months of joy loving every second of using it........

a few weeks ago some Lituanian **** tried to kill me and my wife by ramming his car into the front of mine while he was overtaking up a hill as I was coming in the other direction. Why didn't he see us ?
answer: because the mental **** couldn't see us coming round the blind bend he going around at the same time as he was overtaking !!!!!!!

I knew my car was a write-off before we even stopped skidding to a halt on the three remaining wheels left on my car. As I sat hunched over the steering wheel, all I could think of was how fucking mangled the other blokes body was and that I really didn't need to see that.

By some miracle the bloke made it out of his car, but he was shaking like a fucking leaf. Mind you he was even worse after I got him by the throat and started screaming in his face. :D

His English was shit, but thankfully he was insured. The coppers turned up and were excellent. They had him bang to rights and gave him a good bollocking. There were plenty of witnessess willing to tell the cops what a fucking twat the Lituanian guy was.

Anyway, this means I need a new car. I want a Honda CR-V, but good ones are not easy or cheap to come by second hand, so I might even settle for a Nissan X-Trail or a Toyota Rav 4.

So, if anyone knows anyone who has one of these cars for sale, please give me a shout.
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Re: sigh.......

Postby Des » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:00 pm

You should get a good deal on Toyotas at the moment. 8)
--
"I'm curvy, it's just the way I yam"
Des

Postby king chillout » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 am

Des wrote:
You should get a good deal on Toyotas at the moment. 8)

I know what you mean, but I think Rav-4's are about the only car they haven't recalled !
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby skyblue » Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:44 am

Rav-4's are good cars, at least the old model is, I have never drove the new one. If you look around you should find one no problem, my brother has bought 2 from E-bay and both have been fine. The engines are great and they can run forever.
Have fun
skyblue
Manager
Manager

Highscores: 2

Postby plastic scouser » Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:52 pm

...I feckin' knew we should have spent more on training these lithuanian suicide drivers......fucking amateurs.....

....meanwhile I see our Czech agents went a bit overboard with "operation sticky throttle........

.....if you want something doing........ [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
......waiting for the great leap forwards [smilie=icon_paper.gif]
plastic scouser
Manager
Manager

Postby meanmachine29 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:57 am

I hope you sent that beuatifull story in to take abreak, they pay for that sort stuff.
Web Design Coventry
Coventry Seo
Website Development Coventry
The quickest way to become a millionaire? Become a billionaire first, then meet my Wife
meanmachine29
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Highscores: 8

Return to For Sale / Wanted