wanted: Xbox 360

Got something for sale?
Want something that someone may have?

Previous topicNext topic

wanted: Xbox 360

Postby king chillout » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:54 pm

has anyone got an Xbox 360 in good working order they want to get rid of ?

It doesn't need to have a hard drive as I want to use it as a second console for my nerd cave.
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Re: wanted: Xbox 360

Postby Des » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:34 pm

king chillout wrote:has anyone got an Xbox 360 in good working order they want to get rid of ?

It doesn't need to have a hard drive as I want to use it as a second console for my nerd cave.

Hmmm, Cavedweller, eh? :lol:
--
"I'm curvy, it's just the way I yam"
Des

Postby TruthFinder » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:46 pm

Des wrote:
king chillout wrote:has anyone got an Xbox 360 in good working order they want to get rid of ?

Hmmm, Cavedweller, eh? :lol:

Or maybe somebody who couldnt care less what names the children of the board want call others. ;-)

TruthFinder. 8)
"To a human lemming, the logic behind an opinion doesn't count as much as the power and popularity behind it"
TruthFinder
Manager
Manager

Postby king chillout » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:44 am

Oh, it's a nerdcave.
[smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

Three walls and at least ten boxes filled with comics. Three PC's and two monitors. Three guitars. Four draws stuffed with old consoles and PC bits and pieces. Three bags full of various PC/AV/audio leads and connectors. A USB piano keyboard. A Union Jack and a St George flag. Posters of Spider-man and Superman. A turntable and stereo.

It's just missing an Xbox 360 at the moment as I feel I spend too much time with Mrs Chillout. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby Des » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:46 am

king chillout wrote:Oh, it's a nerdcave.

Three walls and at least ten boxes filled with comics. Three PC's and two monitors. Three guitars. Four draws stuffed with old consoles and PC bits and pieces. Three bags full of various PC/AV/audio leads and connectors. A USB piano keyboard. A Union Jack and a St George flag. Posters of Spider-man and Superman. A turntable and stereo.

It's just missing an Xbox 360 at the moment as I feel I spend too much time with Mrs Chillout. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

WOT, no fridge?
Des

Postby king chillout » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:07 pm

Des wrote:

WOT, no fridge?

I skype Mrs Chillout when she's downstairs and she brings up my drinks/grapes/ ice creams.

I'm not joking. :shock:
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby Des » Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:29 pm

king chillout wrote:
Des wrote:

WOT, no fridge?

I skype Mrs Chillout when she's downstairs and she brings up my drinks/grapes/ ice creams.

Very suspicious 8) Get a web-cam fitted :lol:
Des

Postby the boss » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:31 am

you really do need to have a kid 8)
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Des » Fri Oct 31, 2008 10:21 pm

king chillout wrote:
Des wrote:

WOT, no fridge?

I'm not sure Mrs KC wants to hear this, but http://www.news.com.au/technology/story ... 39,00.html
Des

Postby king chillout » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:08 pm

Earlier this month, a woman addicted to manga put out an online message seeking to kill her parents for asking her to throw away comic books that filled up three rooms.

Been there. Thought that. Got the T-shirt. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]

And if we could marry comic book characters, I would go for this one....

Ice. [smilie=icon_pelvic_thrust2.gif] [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Return to For Sale / Wanted