wii

Got something for sale?
Want something that someone may have?

Previous topicNext topic

wii

Postby the boss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:44 pm

anyone want one ( or 10 ) [smilie=icon_lol.gif] how much is it worth to see the smile on the childs face on Xmas morning, don't ruin the young ones day. Make me a offer and I'll see if its worth my while going to the post office [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:46 pm

£180-£200
Joe
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:48 pm

Joe wrote:£180-£200

going for 220 -260 on ebay [hmmm.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby CoC » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:51 pm

Plenty of them in stock at Asda and Argos.
CoC
Webmaster
Webmaster

Highscores: 1

Prediction League Wins: 1

Postby Joe » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:56 pm

CoC wrote:Plenty of them in stock at Asda and Argos.

Yeah ?

Boss - But for your SBUT friend (soon to be mod/admin) you should do me a fair price and not exploit me.
Joe
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:59 pm

mine are better, they have a suntan [smilie=icon_lol.gif]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7094069.stm

checked Agos, out of stock
[smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby The Englander » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm

The big companies complained that they weren't being supplied with enough, and an absolute shit-load are due in this country very soon.
The Englander

Highscores: 7

Postby the boss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:42 pm

Tesco,

NINTENDO WII CONSOLE

£179.99
RRP £179.99

Nintendo Wii Console And Controller And Wii Sports Game -- more infoTitle: Nintendo Wii Console And Controller And Wii Sports Game
Console: NINTENDO WII CONSOLE
Released: 8 December 2006
Availability: Out of stock - no longer available from the supplier

can not say when they will be able to supply [hmmm.gif] [hmmm.gif]

There could be gold in them Wii's [smilie=icon_lol.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby SkyBlueNiall » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:55 pm

Saw a second hand wii on sale for £295 in watford last week!
Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose: it's how drunk you get - Homer Simpson.
SkyBlueNiall
Assistant Manager
Assistant Manager

Postby CoC » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:06 pm

Check here to find where there are more in stock - http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/
CoC
Webmaster
Webmaster

Highscores: 1

Prediction League Wins: 1

Postby the boss » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:08 pm

CoC wrote:Check here to find where there are more in stock - http://www.wii-consoles.co.uk/

no need, I could have 100's to your door in a week [smilie=icon_lol.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Fri Nov 23, 2007 1:08 pm

do the ones you're able to supply come with a UK compliant, CE-marked mains plug on the PSU though Boss.... [hmmm.gif]
"...your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side..."
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Fri Nov 23, 2007 4:48 pm

Burf wrote:do the ones you're able to supply come with a UK compliant, CE-marked mains plug on the PSU though Boss.... [hmmm.gif]

yes, if you cut it off and put on another [smilie=icon_lol.gif] Then again, I sure the little kid will understand on Xmas morning, when told he has not got the in thing, just say '' sorry son, but it had the wrong plug '' [smilie=icon_lol.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:08 pm

...thereby invalidating the warranty... [smilie=icon_wink.gif]
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby billythefish » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:11 pm

Would games bought in the Uk work on this Wii bought in the Canaries boss?

Thought it would be like a DVD players where you need a UK player to play UK discs etc
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby the boss » Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:32 pm

billythefish wrote:Would games bought in the Uk work on this Wii bought in the Canaries boss?

Thought it would be like a DVD players where you need a UK player to play UK discs etc

works the same, plays the same disc's, only difference is the plug and Spanish Instuctions but English can be down loaded on the web page. Sold 11 on Sat, but now they are running short over here as well [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif] Seems like some cnuts are buying them to list on ebay [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:27 pm

I think with DVD's there are only 3 regions .. ?
( USA, Japan, Europe / rest of world...or summat like that ) so that wouldnt be a problem.
Im pretty certain with games consoles though they're always the equivalent of 'multi region' - with the exception of a few japanese titles probably.

Still doesnt get round the warranty problem with technically 'self-modifying' the PSU however.... [smilie=icon_lol.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif]

Plus... [hmmm.gif] ... I reckon that if your house burned down, & the cause of the fire was ultimately found to be a badly wired plug you'd added yourself to a european spec game console...I wonder if your home insurer would try & use this is a loop-hole not to pay-out.... [hmmm.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif]

I wonder if I should post these questions on the ebay accounts of the cnuts selling them...? [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:16 pm

Burf wrote: I reckon that if your house burned down, & the cause of the fire was ultimately found to be a badly wired plug you'd added yourself to a european spec game console...I wonder if your home insurer would try & use this is a loop-hole not to pay-out..

well if you got yourself a little thing called ''european mains plug adapter'' from Tescos, maybe you could sue them [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:28 pm

[smilie=icon_lol.gif]

nah...as we all know, you just stick a screwdriver in the earth pin recepticle, push down & shove the two pin plug straight into the socket.
[smilie=icon_wink.gif]
I'm being a pedantic cnut [smilie=icon_lol.gif] purely because I have to deal with this sort of shite week in week out...technically speaking you're not supposed to use electronic kit that isnt the strict 'UK' version - even though there's no good reason not to.
Those euro mains plug adaptors you mention are a good case in point : I can't use one of those on a pro piece of kit on a job as they're deemed 'not fit for purpose'..technically we could be sued... [smilie=icon_rolleyes.gif]
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:35 pm

Burf wrote:[smilie=icon_lol.gif]

nah...as we all know, you just stick a screwdriver in the earth pin recepticle, push down & shove the two pin plug straight into the socket.
[smilie=icon_wink.gif]

[smilie=icon_lol.gif] I remember a teacher doing that at my school saying ''don't do this at home '' [hmmm.gif] I think the whole class spent all night sticking screwdrivers into holes [smilie=icon_lol.gif] [smilie=icon_lol.gif]
the boss
Manager
Manager

Next

Return to For Sale / Wanted