we all knew

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

we all knew

Postby the boss » Sun May 03, 2015 1:06 pm

17th :lol: :lol:
2014 will be our year !!
the boss
Manager
Manager

Re: we all knew

Postby skyblue025 » Sun May 03, 2015 7:36 pm

I went today and the players really put us through the ringer.

Started like a house on fire for 5 min. Had a goal disallowed for offside and Fleck fired one just over the bar then that was it for 40 minutes. We looked edgy and Crawley bossed the rest of the first 1/2.

Tudguy won us a pen with a good turn but the German tried to place it in the corner but with no power at all. Jensen saved it easy. The only Bosch who cant take a pen!!!

Second 1/2 they scored from a good move and we looked shit. Other results were going against us and we were only out of the bottom 4 on GD.

Mowbray took the useless Barton off, Maddison came on and we instantly looked better. He then swapped German for Nouble and we looked better again.

Tudgay scored with a good header beating 2 defenders to the ball from a JOB cross and we never looked like losing bossing the last 20 min after the ref added 7 min of inj time!!!

Great run from Nouble, passed to Maddison in the centre of goal who cooly placed it into the back of the net.

Game over. Maddison came over and gave his shirt to a kid in the crowd and the kid looked older than Maddison. There is nothing to him but what a player he is going to be. Great composure, always looks like he has time on the ball and can pick a pass short or long.

What next? Will Mowbray be here next season?
If Fishing is a sport, then i am an athlete!!!

If it's wet and smells of fish be happy!!!
skyblue025
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Mon May 04, 2015 8:33 am

skyblue025 wrote:

What next? Will Mowbray be here next season?

he has to be the number one signing this summer. If he is still there next season I doubt we would be far from going up but as this bunch of clowns don't have any idea I just can't see him staying.
the boss
Manager
Manager

Postby king chillout » Mon May 04, 2015 9:33 am

I want Mowbray to stay.

I don't think he will, as he will ask for some money to replace half the crap that is in the first team and we all know SISU will string him along and then let him down.

Overall this season has been shite and yet I still believe given the right backing Mowbray could get us a top half finish next season. Promotion just isn't in genes, so I'm not even going there.
king chillout
Manager
Manager

Postby the boss » Mon May 04, 2015 9:44 am

king chillout wrote:I want Mowbray to stay.

I don't think he will, as he will ask for some money to replace half the crap that is in the first team .

I think he should ask for money to replace all the crap that is in the first team. ;-)

TM has always to me, looked and sounded like a decent bloke who knows a lot about getting teams to play the right way. To let him slip from our grasp now would be an unforgivable sin.
the boss
Manager
Manager

Return to CCFC Chat