1 Nil CCC

Coventry City Chat!
Can *Insert current manager here* keep us up?
Has *insert whatever shite midfielder we have here* made a forward pass?
Keep up to date with Covenders!

Previous topicNext topic

Re: 1 Nil CCC

Postby Burf » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:31 pm

^

:lol:

thing is though Scouser...you used to do Marine & I started going to watch ( then Conference ) Morecambe every now & again over this last decade ...& now there is the very real possibility that I could be watching City at the Globe Arena in the League next year... :shock: :roll:

How did it ever come to this....
"...your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side..."
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby plastic scouser » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:42 pm

:lol: :lol: I know.....mad innit.

FYI: 1995 Morecombe were runners up to champions Marine in the Northern Premier......Marine weren't allowed up to the conference cos their ground didn't meet the standards......Now look at the Shrimps..... You glory hunting bastard. [smilie=icon_mrhappy.gif]
......waiting for the great leap forwards [smilie=icon_paper.gif]
plastic scouser
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:55 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby Burf » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:57 pm

FWIW I preferred it when they were at Christie Park - moving to crap, soulless plastic bowls is ruining football even in the 4th Division these days... :roll:
Burf
Manager
Manager

Postby billythefish » Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Burf wrote:^

no that's true Billy... but I have a problem that a club like ours, with it's history & place in English football has ended up in this state : it's a fucking
disgrace & all those involved in creating this situation - & this goes all the way back to Richarse & Robinson as well as SISU & ACL/CCC now - should be ashamed. Shambolic. :evil:

Cant fault you on that one but we are were we are and I see anyway out of a sad slow demise
billythefish

Prediction League Wins: 2

Postby AD » Fri Dec 05, 2014 5:03 pm

In good news Ricoh pitch is to be replaced. Not sure how well turf will bed in in such a short space of time during the cold, wet, short days of winter? But it can't be any worse by the sounds of it.

In bad news, we've been kicked out of the main dressing room. Not sure why the two can't share the home dressing room as it's not like we'll be playing on the same day but there we go. Does feel a bit like they're trying to slowly edge us out of the stadium and make us want to leave, thus getting them out of having to pay severance on the contract.

But TF has the new stadium on the go so no need to worry there. I reckon it's nearly finished and one day he'll just call a press conference and pull a string and the whole stadium will be presented all done! ;-)
AD
Manager
Manager

Previous

Return to CCFC Chat